Welcome to SGA!
We are merging all SGA locations into one all-SGA registration portal. This will require all families to create a new account. If you haven't already set-up a new all-SGA account, here's how:
1. Register a new SGA customer account for your family. You can use your same email, and if you like, your same password as you currently do (or of course you can make changes if you wish!)
2. Add your student(s) to your account.
3. Complete a new liability waiver - this is important to ensure no disruption in your enrollment
4. Add your primary-payment method to your account for recurring monthly billing.
5. Save the new SGA enrollment portal link and your login information to your preferred electronic device.
IMPORTANT: If you are an existing SGA family with a student currently enrolled in classes, it is important that this action is completed to avoid disruption to your student's enrollment and class participation.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact our Member Services Staff:
Lake City: 206-362-7447 | [email protected]
Ballard: 206-782-1496 | [email protected]
Columbia City: 206-708-7497 | [email protected]
Burien: 206-558-2977 | [email protected]