- Make sure you complete the checkout/payment process (even if you have a zero balance due!)
- As we are already collecting next month's tuition you will be charged for both this month and next month when you register for classes.
- All students must pay an annual registration fee of $35 for Sweet Peas and $45 for Recreation. If your annual fee is due it will be added to your account after you enroll and collected with your next payment.
- While we are limiting our capacity we will only be able to accommodate Sweet Peas parents (one parent per student) in our observation areas. Parents of Recreation and Camp students will not be able to stay to observe.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
- Starting 9/22/21 all people 12 and over must provide proof of vaccination or negative test results at the door before being allowed to enter. For more information about the verification requirements please check this flyer: https://813dcad3-2b07-4f3f-a25e-23c48c566922.filesusr.com/ugd/ee8930_82317bc5f2424993b432b00ee9afc51a.pdf
- VACCINATION REQUIRED. All eligible students (currently 12 and up) will be required to provide proof of full vaccination by November 15th. All students who become eligible in the future will have six weeks from their date of eligibility. Anyone accompanying students into the building will have to show proof of vaccination at the door. Negative test results will no longer be accepted for entry after November 15th.
Make sure you sign up for the APPROPRIATE LEVEL. If you enroll in a class that is not your child's level a staff member will remove you from that class and contact you to choose another. This may result in delays to your registration that will cause your preferred class to be full.
Sweet Peas classes are coed and for students age 2-6.
*Two Peas - 2 year olds. Parent participation is required.
*Three Peas - 3 year olds.
*Four Peas - 4 year olds.
*Five/Six Peas - 5 and 6 year olds who are not yet enrolled in 1st grade.
Recreation classes are split (boys classes are specifically marked) and for students 1st grade and up. Tumbling classes are coed and for students 5th grade and up. For Summer, students should enroll based on the grade level they are entering this Fall.
*Red - This is our beginning level for new students and students transitioning from our Five/Six Peas level.
*White - This is our intermediate level. Graduation from the Red level is required.
*Blue - This is our advanced level. Graduation from the White level is required.
*Silver - This is our elite level. Graduation from the Blue level is required.
If you have any questions please contact us - email@example.com (925) 820-6885
Enrolling in Classes
|Please click on the class to enroll in the class. Hover your mouse over a class to see more details about the class. Click on the tabs at the top of the calendar to view different class calendars (if any). If the class name is green, the class has availability. If the class name is red, the class is full.|
Or, click here for help finding the perfect class.