TO REGISTER FOR WEEKLY DANCE CLASSES:
1. Click on "2021-2022" tab to choose your classes. If registering for a class that meets more than once per week, you must sign up for each class individually. (Example: to be in Ballet 1, you must first register for the Ballet 1 (T) class. Then repeat the process and register for Ballet 1 (Th).
2. If you choose the option of paying for registration in the office, you have one week to pay the amount due before your class hold will be dropped.
3. If you'd like to enroll in another class or add an another dancer, do so now.
4. Click "Check Out". Look over for accuracy. If you have a discount offer, please see below.
5. Choose a Payment Option and complete the Registration. NOTE: If you choose the option of paying for registration in the office, you have one week to send or bring in the amount due before your class hold will be dropped.
PLEASE NOTE: If registering mid-month, the computer occasionally figures the tuition incorrectly. If you believe this has occurred, please pay for registration fee then talk with us about it. We will figure it out to be sure you are paying the correct amount.
Enrolling in Classes
|Please click on the class to enroll in the class. Hover your mouse over a class to see more details about the class. Click on the tabs at the top of the calendar to view different class calendars (if any). If the class name is green, the class has availability. If the class name is red, the class is full.|
Or, click here for help finding the perfect class.