How to take a DROP-IN CLASS:
1) *New Students* Create a "Family Account" online (below) & add the "Student Name(s)" to the Family Account.
2) Then, call or visit the Front Desk to schedule your drop-in(s), and pay by credit card, cash or check ("drop-ins" cannot be self-scheduled online)
3) We recommend scheduling your drop-ins with us in advance to secure a space before the class fills up.
How to ENROLL in a class:
1) Enrollment is for the SEASON.
2) *New Students* Create a "Family Account" online (below) & add the "Student Name(s)" to the Family Account.
3) After you log-in, follow the prompts to carefully read & sign the "Enrollment Contract" BEFORE enrolling.
4) Once you've signed the contract online, click "ENROLL" to add classes for each student.
5) Then click "Pay Now" and finalize your enrollment. (Unpaid online enrollments are automatically cancelled after 24 hours).
NEED HELP? Email us, or call during office hours, and we'll be happy to assist! Studio10Dance@gmail.com (408)446-0103
OFFICE HOURS (Fall-Spring):
Mon -Thurs 3:45pm-8:45pm | Fri: 3:45pm-5:45pm | Sat: 8:45am-11:30am
* ENROLLMENT CONTRACT & PARTICIPANT WAIVERS *
ALL students/families must have a family account registered. Enrolled students must complete the online Enrollment Contract & Participation Waiver for the 2016-17 season prior to taking class. (Drop-in students need only sign the paper waiver at the front office prior to class).
The system automatically adds a $50 registration "membership" fee to each student dropping-in or enrolling in classes after June 1st of each year. Fitness class & College ID students can see the front desk about the $15 reduced-registration discount (not available online). The registration fee renews for each student every June, regardless of which month you had registered in during the previous year. (Class pricing is listed on our "Classes & Rates" page of our website)