How to take a DROP-IN (in weekly classes):
1) Create a "Family Account" online (below) & add the "Student Name(s)" to the Family Account.
2) Then, call or visit the front office to schedule your drop-in(s), and pay by credit card, cash or check ("drop-ins" cannot be self-scheduled online)
3) We recommend securing a drop-in with us in advance, before the class fills up.
4) Sign the paper Liability Waiver at the front office prior to your 1st drop-in.
How to ENROLL (in weekly classes):
1) Enrollment is for the ENTIRE SEASON.
2) Create a "Family Account" online (below) & add the "Student Name(s)" to the Family Account.
3) After you log-in, follow prompts to read & sign the "Enrollment Contract" BEFORE enrolling.
4) Once you've signed the contract online, click "ENROLL" to add classes for each student.
5) Then click "Pay Now" and finalize your enrollment. ** (Unpaid online enrollments are automatically cancelled after 24 hours).
**** NOTICE TO SUMMER "UNLIMITED CLASS" STUDENTS ****
If you are a student planning to enroll in summer weekly classes at the "Unlimited Class" Level (of 7+ classes per student), please visit the front desk first to finalize your enrollment, as the unlimited student discount for the summer needs to be applied MANUALLY through our office.
NEED HELP? Email us, or call during office hours, and we'll be happy to assist! Studio10Dance@gmail.com (408)446-0103
(Aug 14th - May 31st)
Mon -Thurs 3:45pm-8:45pm | Fri: 3:45pm-5:45pm | Sat: 8:45am-11:30am
(Jun 12th - Aug 5th)
Mon -Thurs 2:45pm-8:45pm | Sat: 8:45am-11:30am
* ENROLLMENT CONTRACT & PARTICIPANT WAIVERS *
ALL students/families must have a family account registered. Enrolled students must complete the online Enrollment Contract & Participation Liability Waiver for the season prior to taking class. (Drop-in students need only sign the paper waiver at the front office prior to class).
The system automatically adds a $50 registration "membership" fee to each student dropping-in or enrolling in classes that begin after JUNE 1st of each year. Fitness class & College ID students can see the front desk about the $15 reduced-registration discount (not available online). The registration fee renews for each student every June, regardless of the month in which you had registered during the previous year. (Class pricing is listed on our "Classes & Rates" page of our website. Summer Camp & Intensive pricing is listed on the Summer Training page of the site).