How to DROP-IN (to weekly classes):
1) Create a "Family Account" (below) & add the "Student Name(s)".
2) Sign the Liability Waiver on your account page prior to your 1st drop-in.
3) Visit the front office to schedule & pay for your drop-in(s) by credit card, cash or check ("drop-ins" cannot be self-scheduled online)
4) We recommend securing a drop-in with us in advance, to ensure availability.
How to ENROLL (in weekly classes):
1) Enrollment is for the ENTIRE SEASON.
2) Create a "Family Account" (below) & add the "Student Name(s)".
3) After you log-in, follow prompts to read & sign the "Enrollment Contract" & Liability Waiver BEFORE enrolling.
4) Once you've signed the contract, click "ENROLL" to add classes for each student.
5) Then click "Pay Now" and finalize your enrollment. ** (Unpaid online enrollments are automatically cancelled after 24 hours).
** For enrollment in: Master Classes, Camps & Intensives, please follow "How to Enroll in Weekly Classes" **
NEED HELP? Email us (or call us during office hours), and we'll be happy to assist! Studio10Dance@gmail.com (408)446-0103
(Aug 13th - May 26th)
Mon -Thurs 3:45pm-8:30pm | Sat: 8:45am-11:00am
SUMMER: *4-weeks of summer are NOT consecutive
(June 10-13, June 17-20, July 8-11, July 15-18)
Mon -Thurs 3:45pm-8:30pm
* ENROLLMENT CONTRACT & PARTICIPANT WAIVERS *
ALL students must have a family account AND must complete the online Enrollment Contract & Liability Waiver each season prior to taking class. However, only the Liability Waiver applies to drop-in students (not the Enrollment portion).
There is an annual $50 Registration Fee for EVERY student. Fitness & College ID students can see the front desk about the $15 reduced-registration (not available online). The Reg Fee renews every August, regardless of when you registered the previous season.