IMPORTANT: Please Read the information below
Thank you for your interest in registering for Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts
1) Once you have chosen a great class or two, please proceed to check out and expect to pay your deposit. Ensure that you leave credit card information, otherwise your registration will get removed from the system.
2) Students who are registered in Acro, Lyrical, Contemporary and Jazz are required to also registered into Ballet if they are over the age of 8 years and training at a second level and higher.
3) Students who are under the age of 8 years and are training in a first level of Acro, Lyrical, Contemporary, and/or Jazz are not required to take ballet, but are encouraged to.
4) Discounts will be manually entered onto your account at the time Stageworks processes your registration.
5) In the event that you are utilizing our payment plan, you will be required to make a payment that reflects your September Payment and your May Payment. Therefore, all payment plans start October 15 through April 15th.
6) To cancel classes, you are required to PROVIDE 30 DAYS WRITTEN NOTICE before cancelation will be accepted.
7) If you are cancelling before classes start and at least one month before class starts, an administration charge of $50.00 will be charged.
8) NO REFUNDS AFTER NOVEMBER 15TH.
Thank you for joining our family.
We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Stageworks - 780-986-2884