Message for Our Customers
Welcome to your Performing Arts Journey!
IMPORTANT: Please Read the information below
Please note the very important policies for the Full Season (September - May)
1) Once you have chosen a great class or two, please proceed to check out and expect to pay your deposit. Ensure that you leave credit card information, otherwise your registration will get removed from the system. Please note there will be a credit card fee charged to every credit card transaction.
2) If you wish to pay using your banking information, please send us your banking information and we will do quarterly EFT'S.
3) Cancellation Policy- Due to this unprecedented time, Stageworks' new cancellation policy is:
- All cancellations require a 30 day written notice
- All cancellations by our membership will be charged a $50 cancellation fee
- Any cancellations after November 1st will also be charged for a final curtain call costume & festival fee where applicable.
- Refunds after November 1st will not be given but a credit will be placed on your account.
4) Students who are 9 years old or will turn 9 within the season are required to take BALLET, if they are in JAZZ, ACRO, CONTEMPORARY OR LYRICAL.
5) Students who will participate in our Christmas production are PRESCHOOL and BEGINNER LEVEL classes.
6) A festival is available for those students who 12 and older. Please ask if your class is a festival class.
7) Our payment plan runs monthly from May-January.
8) Those accounts that are NSF, will be charged a $30.00 NSF FEE.
9) Your first payment is taken at the time of registration.
Due to Covid-19 Stageworks is offering the option to do virtual classes at a reduced rate.
Please note virtual classes are non performance and are not charged a costume fee.
Thank you for joining our family, we hope you enjoy your time with us.
Stageworks - 780-986-2884