Welcome to your Performing Arts Journey
IMPORTANT: Please Read the information below
Thank you for your interest in registering for Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts
Please note the very important policies for the Full Season (September - May)
1) Once you have chosen a great class or two, please proceed to check out and expect to pay your deposit. Ensure that you leave credit card information, otherwise your registration will get removed from the system.
2) If you wish to pay using your banking information, please send us your banking information and we will do monthly EFT'S.
3) Cancellation Policy - Stageworks will accept cancellation until November 1st with a 30 day written notification. In the event you cancel before classes start, Stageworks will charge a $50.00 cancellation fee.
CANCELLATIONS AFTER NOVEMBER 1ST, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
4) Students who are 9 years old or will turn 9 within the season are required to take BALLET, if they are in JAZZ, ACRO, CONTEMPORARY OR LYRICAL.
5) Students who will participate in THE NUTCRACKER are PRESCHOOL AND BALLET.
6) A festival is available for those students who 12 and older. Please ask if your class is a festival class.
7) Monthly payments come out the beginning of every month.
8) Those accounts that are NSF, will be charged a $30.00 NSF FEE.
9) Your first payment is taken at the time of registration and will be the first and last month.
Thank you for joining our family.
We hope you enjoy your time with us.
Stageworks - 780-986-2884
- Once you have chosen the summer class of your choice, please ensure you continue to the end and provide your credit card information.
- There are no refunds for the summer programs.