Welcome to Marr-Mac's online registration! You can register now for classes which are not full. If you register in a full class, you will automatically be put on a wait list.
If you received the online registration link through email from Marr Mac, your email address is already set up as your login. Click the 'forgot your password link' and enter your email address. You will receive an email with instructions on how to set your password.
Registration is taken online, payments are not. Please either make your payment in the studio (cheque, debit, credit) or by Etransfer or mail in your payments. Please see address below.
Etransfers can be made to email@example.com security answer 'registration'
BEGIN BY CLICKING ON THE 'SEASON' YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ie; 2018-19 (10 month Evening and Saturday classes)
Summer Camp classes (Camps #1,#2,#3)
Summer Teen/Adult drop-in classes - June 18 to July 27. No pre-registration required. Schedule and fees are available at
Payments can be made by etransfer- please email the studio with your password. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FALL REGISTRATION 2018-19 CLASSES COMMENCE MONDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH.
- Registration will be confirmed only upon receipt of your payment
- Post dated Cheques are preferred and can be mailed to 8627-109 st. T6G1E7 . Please date cheques for the 1st of each month to Marr-Mac Dance
- Payments by debit/credit need to be made in person at one of the Fall registration dates: DATES WILL BE EMAILED OUT.
- Credit Card payments will be charged a 3% bank service fee, no extra fees charged for Debit payments
- Regular office hours begin Monday September 10th - Mon-Thurs 4:00-8:00 p.m. & Saturday 10:00-1:30 p.m.
Once we receive your online registration, an invoice will be sent to you by email. Please allow 1-2 weeks for this invoice during summer months.
Your invoice for 10 month Evening and Saturday classes will include;
- two months tuition
- $47.25 registration fee
- costume fee per class discipline (depends on level)
- $157.50 competition fee per competitive class (Competitve dancers only)
- Pianist fees for ballet classes which have live piano accompaniment (depends on level)
- GST is included in all fees
DISCOUNT FEE PACKAGE FOR DANCERS IN MULTIPLE CLASSES;
- Dancers registered in 3 or more classes per week are put into a fee package which offers *discounted monthly fees. (The fee shown when you scroll over a class on the schedule shows the class monthly fee for dancers only taking one or two classes per week). *Discounted fees will be applied through the office once the registration is received.
FALL FEE SCHEDULE 2018-19
The fee schedule posted on our website is for the dancers taking one or two classes/week. Dancers taking more than two classes/week qualify for a *discounted package rate. Package fees will be applied and invoiced out separately.
Classes that do NOT have a costume fee;
Classes marked as 'Tech'/Stretch/Conditioning/Adult jazz/Jumps& turns/ Highland/Pre-pointe/ Pas de deux/Beginner Teen & Adult or any sessional classes
SUMMER PROGRAMS can be found under 'Workshops' on the website:
MINI SUMMER CAMPS #1#2#3 - $236.25/5 day camp $204.75/4 day camp Fee includes GST
DISCIPLINES OFFERED SEPT TO JUNE DANCE SEASON:
If you would like a description of each discipline we offer (Creative movement, ballet , tap, lyrical, glee club etc.) please go to www.marrmac.com and click on Disciplines & Programs button at the top.
There is a waiver and policy page you will need to accept in order to proceed with your registration. If you have any concerns with any portion of the waiver, please email us email@example.com
Monthly fees are based on the number of weekly classes over a 10 month period September to June. We charge a full fee for June to cover extra rehearsal time in studio and at the Theatre. Registration fee, June fee, pianist, costume & competition fees are non-refundable. Please notify the studio one month prior to withdrawal.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions or changes you would like to make to your online registration.
Cathy & Marie McFarlane