-REGISTRATION IS OPEN-
-REGISTRATION FOR 2017 SUMMER SESSION OPENS ON MAY 29 AND CLOSES ON JULY 6 (or sooner if classes fill up). Classes take place July 10-29. This is a 3 week long session and classes offered are once or twice per week. Classes on Friday or Saturday are only once per week (and all Zumbini Mommy & Me classes). All other classes are twice per week, either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday.
Classes once per week (3 classes total) = $45
Classes twice per week (6 classes total) = $90
Unlimited Summer Classes = $315
-SPECIAL NOTES FOR SUMMER SESSION ONLY
1) There are no Registration Fees for the 3 week Summer session.
2) We do not offer Trial Classes for the 3 week Summer session.
3) We will Prorate for missed Summer classes due to family vacations, etc. (You must notify the office with dates prior to completing your registration. We will not issue refunds, or credits, for missed classes after your registration is complete!)
4) Summer enrolled students, along with current students, get priority registration for the 2017-2018 season, when pre-registration begins in August.
5) A minimum of 4 students is required to keep a class open. All classes that don't meet the minimum by July 6 will be cancelled. All classes and instructors are subject to change.
6) If you don't see a Summer class that works in your schedule, be sure to check back with us in August when the full class schedule is released for the 2017-2018 season.