Message for Our Customers
Welcome to the Fusion Online Registration and Payment Portal. To register your child for Fall/Spring 2019 classes, please follow these steps below:
- Add a "student" to your family account
- Click "Enroll in a class" and choose the class that best fits that students schedule. If you have more than one child, enter them all before viewing class options.
- Only the classes that reflect that child's age will show up for your registration.
- Payment information will follow after making your class selection.
*You will only see the classes that meet the qualifications of the student entered. YOU WILL NOT see all of the classes offered by the entire program.
- A $30 Equipment/Registration fee is due at registration. This can be paid online by entering a checking account, debit card, or credit card information on to your account settings.
- You may pay in full for the Fall (August to December) OR be placed on Autodraft where the system drafts your account once a month for the class charge.
- Discounts are still applied automatically if you choose two classes for one participant. One class cost $57 per month, two classes cost $92 per month.
How to Drop the Program:
- You are not allowed to drop the program on your own. You must contact the Continuing Education office at 662-846-4871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your drop notice. They will remove you from the program one the first day of classes for the following month.
- Once classes start that month, you can no longer drop for that month of classes. You will be charged for that month and will be removed the next month.
If you have any issues during this process, please feel free to call our office at 662-846-4871.