Thank you for taking the time to visit us! If you aren't already a part of our studio family, we hope that you will join us!
Registration is done online but you may come in and have us assist you. You will need an email address. Registration is first come, first served.
If you are a new family, create an account below by clicking on Register..
If you are a returning family, you already have an account. Forgot your password? Click Forgot Your Password.
Registration for returning dancers and new dancers starts June 10th at 12:00pm. Registration dates in person are: August 7th, 2018, 6:00-7:30pm, August 13th, 10:00-11:00am, August 21st, 11:45am-1:30pm and August 24th, 11:45am-1:30pm.
Once you've registered online, completed registration may be mailed in. Registration is not complete and a spot is not confirmed until all items are received.
* Monthly class fees may be paid by one of the following 3 ways: (Cash or cheque to Dance Unlimited)
1. Cheque - One payment for full year
2. Cheques - Two equal payments dated Sep. 1st, 2018 (Sep.-Dec. & June fees) & Jan. 1st, 2019 (Jan. - May fees)
3. Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD): Must complete Dance Unlimited PAD form and attach VOID cheque or bank form
- Eight payments to be debited on the 1sr of each month, starting October 1st.
- First month and June fees are due at registration. May be post dated for Sept. 1st, 2018.
* Additional fees required at registration: (Cash or cheque to Dance Unlimited)
- There is a registration fee of $30.00 per student or $45.00 per family.
- Companies/Crews, there is an additional $150.00 admin fee per each Company and Crew your dancer is in.
* Additional fees required at registration: (Cash or cheque to DUPAC)
- There is an $80.00 costume fee per class. Companies and Crews, please refer to the Company/Crew brochure for Costume fees. May be post dated for Nov. 1st, 2018.
- There is a $50.00 Recital fee per dancer. May be post dated for Dec. 1st, 2018. In case of withdrawal by Oct. 31st, 2018, Recital fee will be refunded.
- Dancers in Grades 1, 2, 3 and 4/5 RAD Ballet Exam classes, there is a $70.00 exam deposit. May be post dated for Oct. 1st, 2018. See RAD Exam deposit section.
- Dancers in Company/ Crew, there is a Competition deposit per each Company/Crew. Please refer to the Company/Crew brochure.
* PLEASE NOTE:
The following fees are non-refundable: First month and June fees, registration fees and Company/Crew admin fees.
* Those not registered by the 20th of the current month must pay cash for the following month.
* Changes to PAD MUST be submitted to the office by the 20th of the month prior to the change.
* No one is permitted to take classes without one of the above forms of payment.
* There is a $30.00 charge for declined P.A.D. payments and cheques. Declined payments are to be paid by cash only.
One month's written/email notice is required for withdrawal from classes and will be accepted until Oct. 31st, 2018.
No partial month fees will be refunded and first month & June fees are non-refundable.
Please note - Refunds will NOT be given after this time. No exceptions.
If you have any questions, or would like to make additional changes, please contact the studio directly:
Come back to these on-line registration pages anytime to update your information, to enroll in more classes, or to view your current balance due.