Message for Our Customers
***2018 - 2019 STUDIO POLICIES
SCHOOL YEAR SESSION: SEPT 5, 2018 - JUNE 22, 2019 -
SUMMER SESSION--JULY 22- AUGUST 9
***RETURNING STUDENTS--Enter your account at the website
***NEW INCOMING STUDENTS NEED TO FIRST:
1) Go to website - REGISTER/VIEW ACCOUNT - Create your account and Register your Child(s)
2) Follow prompt to the CLASS SCHEDULE area to review current session and choose your class(s).
NOTE: CLASS DESCRIPTION and ATTIRE is seen by ROLLING THE CURSER OVER THE CLASS TITLE - it will pop up.
3) Follow prompt to CHECK OUT - where you will be given options to either AUTO/PAY (preferred method) OR ONE-TIME PAYMENT - you are not on Auto-Debit and you will be responsible to pay your Tuition account each month by the 5th to avoid LATE PAY FEES
4) CHECK/CASH PAYMENTS must be handled at the office.
.5) IF TAKING A TRIAL CLASS.... If not sure on a class choice, a student can take a TRIAL CLASS at NO OBLIGATION/CHARGE so do NOT make your payment -X OUT OF Checkout / payment page. All your information WILL BE SAVED - but you HAVE NOT RESERVED your spot in the class and you are at risk to lose your spot and be put on a Wait-List. After taking the Trial class will then need to make the payment before returning to the 2nd lesson.
6) Completing your Registration for a class guarantees the students place in the class.
7) Registration this does not commit you to any one class - you can Transfer or Drop with notice by the last day of the month.
8) If you need a class changed to another--you can not Drop /Transfer--must email the Officefirstname.lastname@example.org complete the action.
9) No refunds once a payment is processed. Thank you.