Pardon our progress! We are merging all SGA locations into one all-SGA registration portal. This will require all families to create a new account. If you haven't already set-up an account in the new registration portal, here's how:
1. Go to https://app.thestudiodirector.com/seattlegymnasticsacademy/portal.sd?page=Login
2. Register a new SGA customer account for your family. You can use your same email, and if you like, your same password as you currently do (or of course you can make changes if you wish!)
3. Add your student(s) to your account.
4. Complete a new liability waiver - this is important to ensure no disruption in your enrollment
5. Add your primary-payment method to your account for recurring monthly billing.
6. Save the new SGA enrollment portal link and your login information to your preferred electronic device.
If you are an existing SGA family with a student currently enrolled in classes, our Member Services staff will confirm your student's class enrollment in the new account. There is no need for you to "re-register," but please allow us some time to complete our administrative processes to ensure everyone is ready to go!
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact our Member Services Staff:
Lake City: 206-362-7447 | [email protected]
Ballard: 206-782-1496 | [email protected]
Columbia City: 206-708-7497 | [email protected]
Burien: 206-558-2977 | [email protected]