Message for Our Customers
New Policies and Protocols Due To COVID-19:
1. Class sizes will be limited to half capacity per dance room. Once a class is filled, we cannot accept any more students into that class. No exceptions.
2. Students will be spaced in accordance with the NYC Guidelines. Tape will be marked on each dance floor to give a designated spot to each dancer. This is to ensure proper distancing.
3. Students must wear a mask when entering the building, when in the waiting room, and when in the dressing room. Masks are optional to be worn when dancing. It is not recommended for the health of the students, however, it is up to discretion of the parent.
4. Our summer program will be drop-off only. At this time our waiting rooms will be closed, and parents are asked to wait outside. If parents need to make payments in studio?masks must be worn and limited amount of parents will be allowed in at the same time.
5. All classes will be 50 minutes and Boppin Tots will be 45 minutes to limit the amount of traffic in studio and allow for sanitizing between classes. Parents, please be on time to pick up your child. In the event you have an emergency and will be running late, you must call the front desk.
6. Bathrooms will be limited to the use of students and staff only.
Students must wash hands before and after class. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
7. The studios will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by our cleaning staff daily.
8. If students have more than one class on a particular day, please make them aware masks must be worn when transferring between classes.
9. On the first day of class, parents must sign a waiver for their child to be able to participate in classes at this time.
10. It is the responsibility of all staff, students, and parents to NOT come to the studio if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19. Any staff or students who come into the studio and are showing symptoms will be sent home immediately.
11. Please do not come to the studio if you or any members of your household have been in contact with someone who currently has COVID-19.
12. It is your obligation to alert the studio owner if you or anyone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 while taking classes this summer.
We are taking all precautionary measures very seriously to make this a comfortable and safe environment for our dance families. Please help us by abiding by all new regulations. As rules are changing day by day, we will keep everyone informed if any unexpected changes occur with our plans to reopen for the summer program. We will also reassess these regulations for our fall program and update as necessary.