NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON OF DANCE!!!
Come join our dance family!!!
A few reminders before enrolling--
Followed by tuition info
- Like our current session (2019-2020 extended season), we will continue to offer classes in person and simultaneously on Zoom. So just let us know, after enrolling, if you will be participating via zoom, otherwise we will assume you will be taking class in person.
- Only register for your age/level
- Due to Covid-19 CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED. Which means they will fill FASTER, so don't delay and enroll today!
-Make sure to complete the checkout process to ensure your spot in the class.
-It is very common to do the same level/class two years in a row. For example, there are only a few levels for each genre, not a level for every age/year.
-As dancers enroll (and as classes start) we may make a request that your dancer move to a different class based on age/ability. Please note that we may ask you this, in order to put your dancer in the class that will best suit them and lead them to success. Furthermore, if a dancer ends up not enjoying the class they enrolled in, they can always try another class, but we always suggest giving it a few weeks first.
- We do have trial classes available for $25, however, we do not recommend them, only because sometimes it takes a few weeks for the dancer to get a feel for the class and/or get comfortable, etc. Furthermore, you may not have a spot in that class if the class fills.
-If you are on a waitlist, please don't worry. Our schedule shifts greatly before the season starts, and if possible, you will get in the class you prefer OR we may be able to add a class if there is enough interest.
-In addition, we may add classes where there is a need and remove ones that do not fill, allowing us to better serve our dance families!
-If you are unsure about placement or class selection, let us know and we will do our best to help you decide.
Please bare with us as we try to answer everyone's questions in a timely manner. Sometimes we need to talk to a teacher before we can get back to you. Or we may need to review multiple classes/solutions before we find the best one for your child/family. If you have a question, email is the best way to reach us and have an answer as quickly as possible.
Miss Nikki is also super busy getting ready for 2019-2020's annual recital, (which is usually held in June), so it may take a little more time than usual for her to get back to you. Thanks so much in advance for your understanding and patience!
Registration Link: https://app.thestudiodirector.com/buckinghamdancestudio/portal.sd (Please make sure to select the 2020-2021 Season, as our 2019-2020 extended season may still be available to view)
Thank you so much for your patience, we CANNOT WAIT for 2020-2021!!
Tuition is based on the entire 36 week dance season from September 21, 2020- June 26, 2021 and split into 5 equal payments and auto charged on the 1st of every other month (see below).
The 36 week dance year does not include days/weeks we are closed for breaks. :)
There is an Annual Registration fee $30 and $15 each additional family member
YEARLY Tuition Rates are as follows
1 class/dancer per week per family $630
2 classes/dancers per week per family $1,170
3 classes/dancers per week per family $1,700
4 classes/dancers per week per family $2,250
Your credit card on file is automatically charged on the due/charge date, unless you withdraw PRIOR to the due/charge date.
➢ 1 (September/October)- first tuition due upon enrollment+ annual registration fee of $30 for the first student and $15 for each additional family member.
➢ 2 (November/December)- auto charged November 1
➢ 3 (January/February)- auto charged January 1
➢ 4 (March/April)- auto charged March 1
➢ 5 (May/June)- auto charged May 1
* You do have the option to pay by cash or check, HOWEVER it must be handed in PRIOR to the due date/charge date, otherwise the credit card on file will automatically be charged and no refunds will be given.
* You do have the option to withdraw, HOWEVER you must tell us with a written note or email 2 weeks PRIOR to the next tuition cycle/charge date or your card will automatically be charged and no refunds will be given.
Tuition is non refundable and non transferable.
We can't wait to dance with you!!!!! :)
Enrolling in Classes
|Please click on the class to enroll in the class. Hover your mouse over a class to see more details about the class. Click on the tabs at the top of the calendar to view different class calendars (if any). If the class name is green, the class has availability. If the class name is red, the class is full.|
Or, click here for help finding the perfect class.